Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Ho Ho, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus...!

One more sleep until the Christmas festivities begin for us... then two days of Family "fun" (Read: Soul Crushing Insanity).
 
I have finished all of my monkey orders, all of our xmas shopping, and almost all of the wrapping - just one more present to go! I even found time to buy myself a little Christmas present yesterday... two hardcover books. Emma Forrest's 'Your voice in my head' and Ransom Riggs' 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'. I know I shouldn't have... but, I cannot resist a new book especially when it's a hardcover... ugh... I have such an obsession with books. Even as a kid I would ask my Mom to buy me books all the time - regardless of whether or not I would ever read them, I needed them. I will definitely be reading these books, no question about it... and seeing as how I have a little extra time off next week I will be taking advantage of that and scheduling lots of much needed "Tanya Time". Today though, I will be grinding through the day getting everything ready for the holidays because my office will be closed until next Thursday... So with that I leave you with this, the best Christmas picture I have ever seen... someone should really make this into a card:
 
 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment