Monday, February 6, 2012

My three thoughts for this Monday Morning...

It's Monday morning, so you can't expect a lot of nutrients from this blog - just some crappy fillers... My weekend was not long enough and I am feeling emotionally under the weather today, I really wish I was at home with my Roxie snuggling on the couch with a movie and a cup of tea (Glitter & Gold from David's Tea, if you're wondering).
Anyway, here are my thoughts for today:

1. Having nephews (and nieces too, I'm sure) is such a miracle... the genuine laughter, the silly things they say, their boundless energy, the sincerity - all of it... seriously.
Le sigh.

2. Pinterest. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you need to check it out. If you do know what I'm talking about, then you already understand. I want to quit my job and make pretty things all day...


3. This picture below. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment